Thanks for joining us! We'd love for you to be a part of our family here at CrossPoint.
Below you'll find some ways to get connected outside of Sunday morning services.
- S.A.L.T. Groups Sunday mornings from 9-9:45. This is our version of a Sunday School for adults where we Share And Learn Together. There will also be classes for kids & youth meet during this time as well.
- Crossover Youth Sunday mornings from 9-10 am & Wednesday evenings from 6:15-8 in the youth room.
- Women's Discipleship Group Join us 7-8pm on Sunday evenings at the church to study scripture, pray, and fellowship together.
- The Gathering + Kid's Midweek Missions + Youth Join us for the Gathering (our bible study/small group format) each Wednesday at 6:15pm here at CrossPoint! There is a potluck style dinner from 6:15-7 and bible study (for all ages!) starts at 7.
- Forged Join local men at this men's disciple group on 1st and 3rd Saturdays from 8:00-9:30am at PKD in Republic.